TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices. By using the Services you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
- Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire website.
- At White Ribbon we are dedicated to protecting the privacy of each and every one of our customers. We will not disclose any information regarding our customers or visitors to the site to any third parties apart from where it is part of providing a service to you – this includes; arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research or when you have given us your permission to do so.
- The Company will not provide or sell any of your personal details or any credit card information to third parties (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without your permission.
COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
- If you have made a purchase from the website we may occasionally update you on our latest products and offers via e-mail.
- If you do not wish to continue to receive e-mails from us and/or selected third parties you should opt-out clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any emails which we might send you this will then suspend your e-mail notifications however you can sign up again if you wish to do so.
- If you have registered with White Ribbon Boutique then your computer will store an identifying cookie which will save you time each time you re-visit the website, by remembering your email address for you. Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a small amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent.
PROTECTING YOUR SECURITY
- We may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity - a credit check is not performed and your credit rating is unaffected.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that White Ribbon Boutique sells or buys any business or assets;
- if White Ribbon Boutique or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of White Ribbon Boutique, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
THIRD PARTY SITES
- When shopping on White Ribbon you may come across links to and from the websites of our partner networks and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHECKING YOUR DETAILS
- If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to Whiteribbonboutique.co.uk you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We recommend that you do not use your browser's password memory function as this may result in someone accessing your personal information.
- White Ribbon Boutique is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).
- You have the right to access the information which whiteribbonboutique.co.uk holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- We are always happy to hear from our customers. We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with the service we offer. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the White Ribbon Boutique Customer Care team, who will be happy to help with any questions or queries you may have.
Or, write to us at:
Winsford Industrial Estate
Tel - 07919 925362
Registration Number: 14532821
- You must not misuse this website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. White Ribbon Boutique will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this website, remains the property White Ribbon Boutique Ltd and are protected by copyright laws and treaties. All such rights are reserved by White Ribbon Boutique Ltd. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise inclusive of social media networking sites.
TERMS OF SALE
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or for uncontrollable forces which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Charges notice for further information.
- In order to contract with White Ribbon Boutique you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- White Ribbon Boutique retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will always be White Ribbon Boutique. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
- Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed.
- Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
- Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
- The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue. All discount codes apply to full price items only.